Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reviews Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Active 12+

The quality of this Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Active 12+ product is excellent and tastes very good. It goes great in tea for a strong floral flavor. But its a bit pricey. Cuts, colds, pimples, wrinkles and so much more! My husband got a nasty cut at work and by the time he got home it was red and swollen, I put the honey on that , by the next day it barely looked like he even had a cut!
Where to Buy Wedderspoon Raw Organic Manuka Honey Active 12
I use it once a week as a mask and recommended it to my friends son with acne. I'm back to buy my second jar. I have lots more energy, and this from a mom with a large farmhouse to take care of, a part-time job, active volunteer jobs and a new puppy. My husband and daughter caught colds, plus I volunteer at the school library so I'm exposed to lots of germs, but if I felt like something was coming on I doubled my Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Active 12+ dose and it never turned into anything.
While researching natural remedies for seasonal allergies, I kept wandering across articles on Manuka honey & how it eased symptoms and supposedly helped with a plethora of other ailments as well. Allergy season isn't upon us yet but after taking a tablespoon a day for 2 months, suddenly realized that I was the only one who wasn't affected by cold & flu season this winter at work (no flu shot for me either this winter!).

I've used Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Active 12+ as a face mask also once a week & seems to give my skin a nice glow. The taste is more herbally/earthy than normal honey but I enjoy it. Even if it doesn't, I'm extremely pleased with the results I've had so far!

I have been using the 12+ manuka honey on an ankle wound I received from a bicycle crash I had a couple weeks back. Truly amazed at how much it speeds the healing and it's more natural than any antibiotic ointment on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment