Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reviews Active MGO 400+ (Old 20+) Manuka Honey 100% Pure by Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd

This Active MGO 400+ (Old 20+) Manuka Honey will bring you a lot of benefits and also it can prevent a lot of diseases. I take one full spoon every morning because they say that it's the best time to use it is when you wake up. Read about this powerful honey product and you will start using it.
Found an affordable price of Active MGO 400+ (Old 20+) Manuka Honey 100% Pure by Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd. – 8.75 oz jar?

I like how Manuka Health only harvests the honey from the Manuka trees (farms only these trees) so it's not contaminated with cross pollination from other plants. i've bought it 2 for my parents and 2 for my mother in law as well. I have used this honey for a nasal staph infection I had that wouldn't go away with oral antibiotics.
I felt completely safe using honey rather than artificial ingredients inside my nose. After using manuka for a week, the staph infection cleared up. I've used this Active MGO 400+ (Old 20+) Manuka Honey for cuts, burns and any kind of rash (as a massage therapist, I've picked up a few skin conditions) that develops and it has never failed to heal them. I have used Manuka honey for a couple of years now.

My respiratory doctor had recommended the honey to me when I had a very bad cold. The Active MGO 400+ (Old 20+) Manuka Honey 100% Pure by Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd has therapeutic properties and really helps with colds, sore throats and acid reflux. It is a great homeopathic remedy.

The honey comes from the tea tree and the best/purest comes from New Zealand. I was told some brands repackage their honey in the USA and put regular honey in the mix. The pure manuka is really the prize in the honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment