Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reviews Flora Manuka Honey 400 (20+), 8.75 oz honey

I used this Flora Manuka Honey 400 (20+) internally and externally! I had a MRSA sore on the back of my leg, I used what the doctor said, didn't work, I decided to use the honey on the sore and it was clear and well it in a few days. It was unbelieveable, but it worked! If you don't know what MRSA is look it up, I did a lot of research.
Surprising Prices Flora - Manuka Honey 400 (20+), 8.75 oz honey.See our great reviews
This type of Flora Manuka Honey is not like table honey, it a powerful honey that is only found and created in New Zealand has great antimicrobial, anti-fungus, antibacterial, antiviral, antibiotic and antiseptic properties. It can also be used for acne, skin disorders, and is safe for use in infections in the eye socket, nasal cavity, and ear cavity.
Flora Manuka Honey may be taken orally to provide great health for your digestive system and overall health. Do your own research and be patient, and you will see its great healing benefits. The $25 I paid for this jar is actually a good price compared to other Manuka honey I've seen on vitamin sites.

I appreciate how this brand lists both the "old - 20" and the "new - 400" rating systems. This Flora Manuka Honey 400 (20+) is an incredibly effective product for wound care and immunity. However, the jar is plastic and I really prefer glass.

Don't hesitate of buying Flora Manuka Honey 400 (20+), 8.75 oz honey. The honey really helps the immune system and gives its eater full energy for the whole day I probably will pay a bit more for a different brand next time in order to get the glass jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment