Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Better than expected! Reviews Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey

Bought this Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey as a gift for a relative who has "everything" ....thought this would be a good novelty item. It turned out to be a bigger hit than I imagined....the receipient raved about the honey and asked where I bought it. I mentioned Amazon. I have tried several honeys, and this one by far is my favorite also.
YS Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey -22 oz and get the Best Deal
It's totally unfiltered, thick and creamy, and doesn't have an overwhelming sweetness "zing" like some store brand honeys. I work from home doing computer design and web graphics, and I find that the long hours I put in becomes a lot easier, when I get a healthy energy boost from this Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey.

I generally don't like sweets, or anything especially excessive in sweet pure form, but I personally enjoy about half a table spoon every day of this honey. A friend of mine has never liked eating honey straight from the jar until she tried this one.

I have tried different types of honey and tend to like orange blossom and mango for my teas and such and some smoothies...but I was never excited about honey and felt it was not that interesting as a whole....until I got this honey. All i can say is WOW!...the texture, the taste, the sweetness.

My kids love it and everyone says this is the best honey they have eaten> I purchased 3 jars and had friends buy the other two and try to "borrow" the one I opened. i just ordered 4 more for back up and BTW the price is awesome.

Please give Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey a try...if you like honey, want health benefits that surpass modern medicine, would like a healthy alternative sweetener..then get this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment