Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stakich RAW HONEY 5-LB Pure Unprocessed Unheated KOSHER

Why Choose this ?   

I love raw honey, both for the health benefits and the flavor. But I'm not a big fan of pieces of bees knees and wings, or other bee parts - and I don't like chunks of bees wax in my honey. I give this honey 5 stars and I don't do that often. This Stakich RAW HONEY 5-LB Pure Unprocessed Unheated KOSHER is amazing. It is a God-send (and with prime shipping, a UPS send). We use this primarily to sweeten our green tea which we drink several cups a day.
Stakich RAW HONEY Pure Unheated
Stakich Raw Honey
My wife gets sick from the taste of store bought regular honey. But this, THIS stuff she loves. Stakich is a quality company with great honey products. Their manuka items are also great. My husband feels the same. This is perfect for us, as it has been filtered enough to get that stuff out, but has not been heated, processed or otherwise tampered with - and the price is decent.

Features and Specifications

  • Certified Kosher
  • Straight from the extractor, raw, unheated, unfiltered, and unprocessed
  • Rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes & antioxidants
  • Sourced in Michigan

Reviews/Advantages/Disadvantages

This Stakich RAW HONEY 5-LB Pure Unprocessed Unheated KOSHER reminds me of the honey I used to eat as a child. The texture and taste are excellent, Being 81 years old, I am enjoying a full tablespoon in my morning cereal sprinkled with cinnamon.

I primarily use it to mix with high oil Vietnamese cinamon becasue of the immune boosting anti-inflammatory effects which help with my psoriasis so far better than anything else Ive tried I noticed the inflamation significantly reduce and almost dissapear within about 6-8 weeks! just 1 tsp or more of cinamon to 2 tblspoons of honey ingested with tea or as a dip everyday.

Conclusion

This Stakich RAW HONEY 5-LB Pure Unprocessed Unheated KOSHER is awesome. Raw, unfiltered honey crystalizes faster, but this stuff is so great you can just eat the crystalized like applesauce or use as a spread. Great for the medicine cabinet as well as the pantry (if this regular raw unfiltered honey works so well, imagine how Stakich's antioxidant buckwheat raw unfiltered honey will work). Very good product, and man is it sweet! Delivery was exceptionally fast also. Will order from this company again.

No comments:

Post a Comment