Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kevala Organic Raw Oaxaca Honey 10 Lbs Pail

Why Choose this ?   

The Kevala Organic Raw Oaxaca Honey in a sealed 10lb pail that is replacing my little bears occupies less than half the shelf space, and it will be sitting there for the rest of my life, unused, if the world decides not to go crazy. 
Kevala's naturally liquid honey is harvested on-site to respect and protect the bees, then transported for filtering and packaging. No heat.
Kevala's naturally liquid honey is harvested on-site to respect and protect the bees, then transported for filtering and packaging. No heat.
Honey is not just a healthy food, but it is also very good for preventing and curing open wound infections. Just use it as you would any triple-antibiotic ointment. This is probably the most delicious honey I've ever had. I also really like that it stays in liquid form even though I tend to keep my house well below 69° at all times.

Features and Specifications

  • Naturally liquid, USDA Organic Raw Honey
  • Due to cold wether honey may crystalize. Warm to 50F to return to liquid.
  • Convenient 10 Lb Pail.
  • Gluten free, Dairy Free, No GMO's
  • Unheated & unpasteurized filtered raw honey

Reviews/Advantages/Disadvantages

This honey is delicious and it's got a different consistency. I searched for a bulk organic honey that was not overly expensive, as I have a boatload of people in my house to feed and not a massive budget to do so. This honey is beautiful and dark golden.
I've bought honey like this before but it never tasted so good! With most product the taste is at best subjective, true honey lover will find this honey is very authentic and appealing to palate. From my experience I will purchase this honey again, this is raw honey at it best!

Conclusion

This honey was packaged well and arrived when expected. It has a nice flavor although you can tell that it is filtered. It says it right on the packaging. This Kevala Organic Raw Oaxaca Honey 10 Lbs Pail was probably some of the tastiest honey I'ver ever had in my life, if not simply the best. I wish it wasn't quite so expensive, but it honestly is worth it.

I prefer to buy honey that has not been tempered with at all but this is still pretty high quality for the price. No BPA or anything in the packaging which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment